Happy Holidays to all and hopefully everyone had a wonderful long weekend. Two years ago, and then again last year, I shared some tips on how to make yourself more productive after a multi-day eating binge!! This year we’ve come up with 3 new ones. They are fresh. Get em while they’re hot!! And act on them. Maybe today!!
1. Cliché as it sounds, hit the gym. Don’t wait until the new year. Get back in your routine today or it will be that much harder come 2018. Haven’t been working out? Start today. There’s no rule saying you have to start your 2018 goals in 2018; start them now. Takes at least two weeks to make a change into a habitual routine. Why not get ahead?
2. Find people who share your same 2018 goals, reconnect with them and hold each other accountable. Stronger together.
3. Go through all your toiletries and lotions and hair products and bag up everything you won’t use or haven’t used and take it to the local shelter. People less fortunate need it.
Have a great Tuesday and here’s to a great 2018!
PS as an update for 3 apps to download to help with productivity:
1. Waze—we don’t talk about traffic and you shouldn’t either.
2. Weather bug—don’t let the weather rain on your parade.
3. Voice recorder—best way to send yourself a note, record it.