Greetings and pleasantries on this annual day of reflection!!
Hope you all have had a tremendous year in 2015. I think the greatest measures of a great year are how much you’ve grown, how much you’ve laughed, and how much you have loved. Three great areas to spend a lot of your time in.
Sending across my top 5 “lessons learned” of 2015…..from observation and some conversation…………in hopes it may spark one of the 3 things I highlighted above:
- Only surround yourself with people that care if you succeed. Don’t hold people close to you that don’t care about your own success.
- Hug everyone around you twice as much today as you did yesterday.
- Don’t just take what life gives you. Go get more.
- If you have to call Comcast Customer Service, make sure you are doing something else with it in the background or you will go mental.
- Your outlook and attitude will be the single biggest difference between you becoming good or great.
Ok, enough soapbox for one Holiday. I hope you and yours have a great day with lots of turkey and stuffing……..me, I’ll be eating oysters and clams.