1. Take into account that GREAT love and GREAT achievements involve GREAT risk.
2. When you lose, Don’t lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three R’s:
- Respect for Self
- Respect for others and
- Responsibility for all your actions
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. When you realize you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
6. Spend some time alone every day.
7. Open your arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
8. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation, don’t bring up the past.
9. Share your knowledge. It’s the only way to achieve immortality.
10. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.